Wednesday, August 22, 2012

If I Were You

If I Were You
Book One of the Inside Out Trilogy
by Lisa Renee Jones

I have never before read Ms. Jones, but she was referred by a friend who wanted my take on this particular story.  I am hesitant to compare this work with any other stories, but I do not see how I can write this without mentioning that it does, in fact have some 50 similarities. But I think that Ms. Jones took that theme and enhanced it, made it better, more... interesting.

The story circles around a very wealthy, and moody, artist, Chris. Sara, a high school English teacher who has her Masters degree in Art, but no career in that field, yet. And Mark, another too wealthy for his own good, moody, art gallery owner. Both men are strong, sexually demanding Doms in the BDSM lifestyle, and they are now competing for Sara.

I did enjoy this story, I enjoyed the curiosity inspired by Ms. Jones about which man will be the "right"one for Sara, who will be her protector and who will be the poison? I must admit that at the end of book one, I have not figured that one out.  Ms./ Jones does not stop with that little game, no, she's very clever in this story, adding in danger, and leaving you staring at the page stupidly because she ended it there, in the middle of the exciting mystery that envelopes the main characters.

I am not going to go any further into this story, I am hopeful that you will get caught up on your own in her book! Do I recommend this book? Yes! If you are hesitant about the BDSM thing, this book is very light in it. But I will tell you that it is hot!

This book is set for release in both paperback and ebook on August 24, 2012, through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Smash, All Romance and iTunes iBook.


  • Paperback: 330 pages
  • Publisher: Lisa R Jones (August 9, 2012)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0985817003
  • ISBN-13: 978-0985817008
  • Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces



No comments:

Post a Comment