Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What would you do?


Nine Lives                        
A New Atlantis Novel
Nhys Glover


Explore New Atlantis, a Future Utopian World...

When a handsome young man, claiming to be three hundred years old, offers Cara a chance at a new life in his future utopian world she considers she has two options: back away cautiously or try to help the obviously deluded stranger.
Because it comes naturally to a teacher of autistic kids to help, Cara decides to take the second option. By doing so she unwittingly opens herself up to a passionate new love in an unimaginable new world, where clones extend lifespans and time travel is used to repopulate a decimated human population.
To Jac, Cara appears to be the ideal target for Retrieval: a worthy, productive human being. But when her free-thinking individualism begins to clash with his peaceful, highly regulated world he has to rethink his priorities. How much is he willing to change to keep this loving, beautiful woman in his life? And, more importantly, is he prepared to break the rules that define their very existence to stay with her?
This is the first in the exciting new time travel romance series, New Atlantis, by Australian author Nhys Glover

I will be upfront and honest, as usual, with you. I was approached via email, by an author I've never heard of, and asked if I would read one of her books and review it. I, of course, jumped on the opportunity! I know you are sitting there thinking, "Well!?! Tell us already!"  Okay, okay, keep your knickers on.

I really enjoyed this book! Imagine if you are living your life like you always do when suddenly a stranger approaches you and offers you a choice of Door #1, your imminent D Day, or Door #2, a leap of faith and time into a new world, a New Atlantis, hundreds of years in the future. An opportunity to live hundreds of years longer in genetic clones of a younger, healthier, you. I would take Door #2.

I do not want to get too much into Cara and Jac as theirs is a love story that I want you to experience. Their story is introduced here in Nine Lives and I cannot wait to see the where and the how their story blooms. 

If you are looking for a good, sweet, quick (164 pages) read, I can absolutely recommend Nhys Glovers Nine Lives, A New Atlantian Series

available as e-book or paperback
Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment