Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review of All's Fair In Love and Seduction


I have never before read Beverly Kendall, and I saw several of the bloggers that I follow talking about, and highly praising, All's Fair In Love and Seduction. Me being me, and always on the search for a great new read, I took their advice and invested in this book. Let me say, wow!

Our hero, Viscount Derek Crestwell is a dream come true for our heroine, Miss Elizabeth Smith. A chance encounter at a ball leads to a kiss in the gardens, which goes against very social rule, that is noticed by one of the ton's most influential gossips. Hoping to avoid scandal and her families ruin, she must present a fiance by the end of the Season.


Derek is reluctant to marry, certain he has been played by a master who only wants his money and title. He sets out to ruin Elizabeth, rather than offer her a ring and betrothal. Let the seductions begin!

This novella was a fun read. I did not want to put it down; I wanted to see what was going to happen next. Derek and Elisabeth have a good chemistry that explodes into hot desires. Dialogue that keeps you smiling throughout, Ms. Kendall takes you into the story with ease. If you are looking for a short story to enjoy, I recommend All's Fair In Love And Seduction.

All's Fair in Love & Seduction (The Elusive Lords, Book 2.5)(7/3/2011)
by   Beverley Kendall


This book is available in e-book format and is FREE right now on Kindle and Nook!


Leave me a comment here and let me know what you're thinking so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment