Friday, December 30, 2011

Found: The Rake and the Recluse Book 2

     I was sitting in my room, following my morning ritual after waking. First thing first: I check my email, and what to my wondering eyes did appear? No, not Santa, although I must have been very good at some point... I digress. Something much, much better! There, in my email in box was an ARC of Found: The Rake and the Recluse, Book Two, an Illustrated Romance by Jenn LeBlanc.  If any of you are unfamiliar with this author, I encourage you to download -or rush out and purchase- her books. But, warning, you must read them in order... Digressing? Again? Okay, okay. I'll get on with it.

     Found is the second in a six book serial about time travel, propriety, circumstance, fate, romance,  family, and love. It continues on with the story where book one ended. Our hero, Lord Gideon, Tenth Duke of Roxleigh, the recluse is off to London on business. He leaves behind Francine Larrabee, his injured, mysterious houseguest who he begins to develop feelings for. We are also introduced to Gideon's younger brother, Lord Perry, a Viscount. A very charming rake.
     Francine. Our heroine. A twenty first century woman who is sucked back through time and dropped into Gideon's path. left speechless after "fall" she finds not only communicating difficult, but also adjusting to a completely foreign way of life. A true heroine, she is able to adjust, but can she keep out of harm's path, again?
   
     Mrs. LeBlanc is a skilled story teller. Not only do you become immersed in the story, the lives of the characters, but she has added another component to her tale: pictures. A photographer who brings you a step further into her world buy showing us how she visualizes it. The bad thing about this book? Having to wait for the next installment, Taken, due out January 17, 2012.
     What are you waiting for?!? Don't just sit there, get your copies of Freedom and Found: The Rake and The Recluse Books One and Two. You will not be disappointed. I promise! It will be available on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and All Romance eBooks.

   
   
   
   
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment